The Ericsson virtualized Session Border Controller (SBC) was validated for performance in a real-world network of voice and video IP multimedia services.
- 2.3 million TLS registrations
- 24,000 VoLTE sessions
- 45,200 concurrent G.711 RTP media sessions with 4.50 (NB) and 3.22 (SWB) MOS-CQO audio quality
- 60,700 concurrent AMR-NB RTP media sessions with 4.43 (NB) and 3.05 (SWB) MOS-CQO audio quality
- 15,700 concurrent encrypted AMR-NB sessions with single VM, at 175 sessions per second with 4.42 (NB) and 3.03 (SWB) MOS-CQO audio quality
- Transcodes up to 8,780 concurrent sessions for G.729 to G.711 media codecs; 4,900 sessions for AMR-WB to G.711; 8,110 sessions for AMR-NB to G.711; and 1,525 sessions for EVS to AMR-NB per HP server
Read more about how the Ericsson Virtualized Session Border Controller (vSBC) solution was validated for performance that earned the Miercom Performance Verified certification.Download