Dialogic BorderNet 4000 Session Border Controller maintains 32,000 Calls While Under Attack
- Dialogic Session Border Controller maintained a maximum of 32,000 simultaneous calls while under an INVITE flood attack
- BorderNet 4000 achieved 600 cps, without dropping calls and maintaining a 25% CPU utilization
- Withstood a 72 hour INVITE flood attack with normal baseline call traffic
- Maintained call functionality while being attacked with malformed SIP messages
- Maximum system uptime achieved with redundant signaling/media, management and HA interfaces
Download report here.